xgirl's x-files x-perience REVISITED

xgirl's x-files x-perience REVISITED

Wednesday 8 January 2014

6X16 - Alpha

Summary


This one gets worse as I re-watch it, so that about says it all. I suppose the underlying theme of territoriality is meant to be significant with respect to the M&S relationship, but I simply found Scully's reactions out of place. And it was impossible to feel any sort of kinship with Karin. All I can say is, she must have had some on-line personality! (BTW, anyone know what the motivation is with TXF consistently spelling Karin with an "i"?)

Best or Worst Moment


I'll go the other way and find something to like about this one... I liked the comment Scully made about Mulder's "untrainability" when they first pull up to Karin's kennel. It's not all that often that Scully participates in making the funnies. That and the odd quip from Mulder are the only things that make this episode stand out from the stinkers.

Original Rating: *

No comments:

Post a Comment