xgirl's x-files x-perience REVISITED

xgirl's x-files x-perience REVISITED

Sunday 12 January 2014

6X19 - Three of a Kind

Summary


Didn't expect to like this one as much as I did, but I suppose I eventually got to like Unusual Suspects and this proved to be a worthy sequel. Susanne Modeski is a multi-dimensionally well-developed and likeable character, and her scenes with Byers show real chemistry. Oh, and of course, you gotta love it when it's all that and Vegas too! (Absolutely identified with and laughed at Langly's last comment: "Got any quarters?")

Best or Worst Moment


I found the Drugged!Scully moments a little too over the top (although who am I to question what she would act like under those circumstances), but I did like Frohike's valiant rescue of our heroine from the clutches of the conventioneers in the hotel bar. And Scully's return smack on the butt to Morris Fletcher was cute in a warped sort of way!

Original Rating: * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment